Child of Light [Online Game Code]
At For The PC we carry all the newest brand name merchandise such as Child of Light [Online Game Code]. This item is a fantastic product and is available for speedy shipment. Select this item today as well as all of your PC products here at the shop that offers all of it, For The PC!
From Patrick Plourde – Creative Director of Far Cry 3 – and Jeffrey Yohalem – winner of the Writers Guild of America Award – comes Child of Light, a digital title developed under Ubisoft Montreal‘s alternative label Funhouse.
Envisioned as a “Playable Poem” by its creators, Child of Light is a modern reimagining of our childhood fairy tales.
Set in the magical world of Lemuria, Child of Light takes us on the coming-of-age journey of Aurora, a young girl struggling to save a lost kingdom and her ailing father.
“Come, tuck yourself into bed Let me tell a story. Of Lemuria, a kingdom past And a girl born for glory.”
The daughter of the Duke of Carniola is transported to Lemuria, a mysterious world that needs her help. Identified as the Child of Light and granted the power of flight, she takes on the minions of Lemuria’s Dark Queen in her quest to recover the sun, the moon and the stars to return home. Along the way she’ll discover that her destiny may be far greater than she ever dreamed.
“Beware the night, Child of Light.”
- A Playable Poem : In an homage to the Golden Age of illustration (Arthur Rackham and Gustave Dore), Child of Light invites you to discover a forgotten kingdom skillfully hand drawn and beautifully rendered with watercolor thanks to the UbiArt Engine. Complemented with a story carefully crafted in verse and rhyme and an original soundtrack by Montreal composer Coeur de Pirate, the breathtaking scenery of Lemuria extends an invitation to explore a long lost world.
- The Rich World of Lemuria: Across your journey through Lemuria you will encounter many eccentric creatures, from spirits of the forest to talking mice to wicked witches and evil sea serpents. Discover a vast land with iconic locations and exciting dungeons that will evolve as Aurora regains the stolen lights.
- Classic RPG Turn-Based Combat : Child of Light utilizes an Active-Time Battle System, allowing you to fight alongside the firefly Igniculus and other members of Aurora’s party. Level up to upgrade your stats and use your skill points to unlock unique abilities for your character and your party members. A deep crafting system allows you to combine gems to improve your sword, talisman and armor abilities. Each game has a unique gem profile, meaning that gems common in one player’s game are rare in another’s and vice-versa, encouraging the community to trade gems with friends.
- Solve Puzzles and Search for Mysteries :Using the power of light, Aurora and Igniculus must work together to solve puzzles involving shadows and movable objects.
- Supported OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon II X2 240 (2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 or 2.60 GHz AMD Athlon II X4 620 or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or greater recommended)
- Hard Disk: 3 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 2900 XT / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 series These chipsets are the only ones that have been tested to run this game. Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Uplay account required for game activation and installation