Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle For Europe by Valusoft
We are delighted to stock the brilliant Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle For Europe.
With so many available right now, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle For Europe is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this price, the Combat Flight Simulator 3: Battle For Europe is widely respected and is a popular choice amongst many people. Valusoft have included some great touches and this results in great value for money.
As a pilot in Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3, you fly in the historical framework of the tactical air war in northwest Europe starting in mid-1943, but there’s a significant difference. The skill and perseverance you and your squadron or Staffel bring to each battle can alter the tactical situation and the timeline of the campaign. This open-ended and flexible campaign means you can influence events, alter history, and extend the timeline to add new technology to your arsenal. How you handle these tactical and technological advantages will determine the outcome.
Feel the adrenalin rush as you start strafing enemy positions at 350 mph, 600 feet above the European countryside, guns blazing and bombs blasting. In Combat Flight Simulator 3 (CFS3) you can fly for the USAAF, RAF, or the Luftwaffe in some of the most advanced and exotic aircraft of WWII.
- New collection of 18 aircraft featuring
- Flyable, crewable bombers--fly medium bombers and take control of the bombardier or gunner position
- Stunning 3D cockpit detail
- Accurate performance and damage modeling
- Medium bomber operations
- "Edgy" WWII state-of-the-art aircraft, including the first jet fighters
- Custom graphics engine
- Super high detail ground attack targets
- Improves scenery with enhanced 3D modeling and texturing
- Cooperative multiplayer missions and free-for-all dogfights via the internet and LAN
- Fly as a German, British, or American pilot.
- Cooperative multiplayer: Players will be able to play single missions with friends, cooperating to achieve mission goals as wingmen. Single missions will be playable over a LAN or on the Internet.
- Enhanced campaign play: players will be involved in fighting tactical missions in a campaign where their success or failure can move the front line, influence the quality of equipment available, and even change the outcome of the war.
- Reactive world: areas of the campaign world will trigger events, spawn aircraft, generate flak, and more in response to the presence of the player.
- Role-playing elements: Pilots have qualities like bombing skill, vision, and health. The player also makes decisions that influence how the war is fought, where to put the pressure on the enemy, and what aircraft improvements are crucial to the war effort.
- Enhanced expandability: more cleanly supported than in previous versions.
- As real as it gets: nothing will be outside of historical possibility.