PowerBear Note 4 Battery | 3220 mAh Li-Ion Battery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [N910, N910U LTE, AT&T N910A, Verizon N910V, Sprint N910P, T-Mobile N910T] Note 4 Spare Battery [24 Month Warranty]
At For The PC we feature each of the latest brand name merchandise such as PowerBear Note 4 Battery | 3220 mAh Li-Ion Battery for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [N910, N910U LTE, AT&T N910A, Verizon N910V, Sprint N910P, T-Mobile N910T] Note 4 Spare Battery [24 Month Warranty]. This item is a great product and is available for fast shipment. Get this item now and all of your PC products right here at the store that offers all of it, For The PC!
Only use the original Samsung wall charger and charging cables, as using 3rd party chargers and cables have caused batteries to overheat, please only use original Samsung charging accessories.
This Note 4 battery is not compatible with either NFC or Google Wallet.
- This PowerBear spare battery for the Note 4 is designed to deliver up to 400 hours of charge.
- Created from certified Grade A+ battery cells that provides a capacity of 3220 mAh.
- Quality connectors provide optimal connection to your phone.
- Quality assurance with state of the art testing. Can withstand drops and impacts in your phone. Safety Guaranteed.
- Failproof built-in IC that monitors temperature and input to protect you and your phone.
- Built to last with up to 500 cycles.
- Compatibility: Galaxy Note 4, N910, N910U, N910A, N910V, N910T, N910P
- Battery Capacity: 3,220 mAh Li-Ion
- Input: 5V == 1A
- Output: 3.85 V == 1A
- Dimensions: 3.8"x1.6"x0.2"
- Weight: 2 oz.
IN THE BOX:
- 1 Powerbear Spare Battery for the Galaxy Note 4
- 1 User Manual
EXTENDED 24 MONTH WARRANTY
PowerBear aims to reach the highest limits of customer service excellence! If there is ANY REASON why you are unhappy or unsatisfied with ANY of our products, we guarantee you a replacement within 2 years!
For Optimal Use Please Calibrate Your Battery
1) Put the battery into your phone.
2) Turn your phone on and charge it to 100%
3) Let your phone battery drain to 0% before you charge it again.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 at least two more times.
Calibrating your battery will optimize your phones performance and allow it to hold a charge for the maximum amount of time.